Joomla 3.9.17 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses three security vulnerabilities and contains over 40 bug fixes and improvements.
More information can be found here
What's in 3.9.17?
Joomla 3.9.17 includes 3 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Incorrect access control in com_users access level editing function (affecting Joomla 3.8.8 through 3.9.16) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Missing checks for the root usergroup in usergroup table (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.16) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Incorrect access control in com_users access level deletion function (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.16)More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Removal of an unneeded file added to 3.9.16 #28307
- Multilingual Associations: Fix for the Edit Associations buttons in Menu Items #28339 and in Category #28678
- PHPMailer upgraded to its latest version #28398
- 'New' MVC classes depreciation notice for 4.0 instead of 5.0 #28366
- Facilitate the usage of help system by third parties #13286
- PostgreSQL: Fix for module loading #28278
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.17
English (UK), 3.9.17 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.17 release.