The JCM Team is proud to present you the October Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- an article about the Joomla 4.2 Multi-Factor Authentication by Philip Walton
- an article presenting features of Joomla 4.2: Keyboard shortcuts, User-defined columns by Philip Walton.
- a tutorial on how to add PDF files to your articles by Anja de Crom.
- a tutorial on how to create a reading progress bar for your articles by Michael Russell.
- a tutorial on how to migrate to Google Analytics 4 from Philip Walton and Louise Hawkins.
- an article presenting the testing tools used by Joomla written by Hannes Papenberg.
- a recap about the recent JoomlaDay DACH from Florian Bauer.
- an article about the importance to logout from a website by Michael Russell.
- the plan of quarterly goals for the Production Department by Philip Walton.
- the first article of a series on how to use Joomla for your Business by Daniel Dubois.
- an interview to Stefanie Thielmann by Hans van der Meer, as part of the Meet a Joomler series.
This release wouldn't have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
The Call for Authors for the Community Magazine is always open, we are eager to receive your articles.
Contributed to this issue:
Luca Marzo (Co-Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), Philip Walton (Author), Daniel Dubois (Author), Michael Russell (Author), Hans van der Meer (Author), Louise Hawkins (Co-Author), Hannes Papenberg (Author), Florian Bauer (Author).
We want to thank also all the developers, leaders and volunteers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.